Best combination Skin Care Products - If your skin is oily on the forehead, nose and chin, but dry around the cheeks, welcome to the club combination skin. Combination skin is one of the most common skin type. The skin is also likely to behave / react according to the season. The skin will be more oily in summer and dry in winter. If you're in your 20s or 30s, combination skin can become more difficult to manage, especially during menstruation.
Read: best skin care products for sensitive skin
Combination skin is quite hard to take care because it requires a balance to regulate which areas are oily without removing moisture from the drier parts of your face. As mentioned in this blog, Here is an effective way to treat skin regularly and effectively for crusted with a double personality:
• Clean. Use cleaners that are created specially for combination skin so that it can help removing makeup, dirt and oil without drying out the other areas of your face.
• Characteristics. Use a toner containing witch hazel on the more oily on your face and help eliminate excess oil on the skin surface.
• Protect. Can help protect the skin from sun damage by using a daily moisturizer that contains pineapple oil and minimum SPF 15. Soft on the face, neck and neck area.
• Exfoliate. A moisturizer that contains alpha hydroxy acids that can help to remove dead skin cells, keep pores to keep it open and prevent any dry areas of flaking.
• Moisturize. At night, you will benefit from using two types of moisturizers. Use a moisturizer that is lighter, smoking oil on oily skin areas frequently and keep the dry areas remain hydrated
Combination skin is one of the most common types of skin (so you are not alone!), But with a skin care routine, your skin will still be maintained its balance, healthy and beautiful.